USA Student Visa
- Short brief about USA
The United States of America commonly referred to as the United States, America, or simply the States, is a federal republic consisting of 50 states, 16 territories, a federal district, and various overseas extraterritorial jurisdictions.
- Why study in usa?
- USA একটি English ভাষা-ভাষী দেশ।
- IELTS-সহ বা ছাড়া পড়তে যাওয়া সম্ভব।
- Tuition Fees হাতের নাগালেই।
- Canada-তে Credit Transfer-এর সুযোগ।
- সাপ্তাহিক ২০ ঘন্টা কাজের অনুমোদন এছাড়াও summer vacation -এ ২/৩ মাস part time কাজের সুযোগ রয়েছে।
- BBA/MBA/EEE/CSE Program offered and duration in USA
- Under Graduate : EEE, CSE -সহ সকল Engg. ‡Kvm©, BBA -সহ সকল Business Related কোর্স Pre medicine.
- Duration : 4 years
- Post Graduate : M.Sc, MBA, MCOM and PhD.
- Duration : 2 years
- Scholarship in USA
- Semester in USA university
- June – July
- September – October
- Tuition fees per year in USD
- Under Graduate : University : $ (14,000-28,000)/year
College : $ (8,000-12,500)/year
- Post Graduate : University : $ (16,000-32,000)/year
College : $ (10,000-14,500)/year
- When to pay tuition fees
- After Visa
- Application fees in BDT
- 20,000 BDT (VisaBazaar.com)
- Living expense in USD per month
- $ (400 – 600)
- Minimum GPA/CGPA requirement
- Under Graduate : SSC : 3.0 – 3.5 min
- HSC : 3.0 – 3.5 min
- Post Graduate : SSC : 3.0 – 3.5 min
- HSC : 3.0 – 3.5 min
- Bachelor : CGPA- 2.5 out of 4 or 2nd Class
- English Language proficiency :
- SAT/TOEFL/GRE/GMAT/IELTS/without IELTS (Specially IELTS or TOEFL)
1. Visa application
• In Bangladesh
2. Visa Application Form
• Not Exists
3. Necessary documents
• All Academic Certificate & Transcript.
• S.S.C & H.S.C Admit+ Registration card.
• Birth Certificate (In English).
• Recommendation Letter (Masters).
• CV (Masters).
• Experience Letter if job holder (Masters).
• Photo (8Copy on White Background).
• IELTS/TOEFL Certificate.
• Medical Certificate.
• Trade License from Father (Businessman).
• Employment Certificate from Father (Service Holder)
• Income Tax Certificate (by public Notary).
4. Sponsor details
• Bank statements have to maintain 25 lac BDT from last 1 month. Sponsor could be student himself/ father/mother/legal guardian/ any relative.
5. Embassy fees and processing time
• Consulate fee: $160/ 12,600 BDT
• Sevis fee: $200/ 16,000 BDT
o Total 28,600 BDT Appr.
• Time : 2 – 3 months
7. Embassy Locations & Hours
• Madani Avenue Baridhara, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
• Sunday to Thursday 8am-4:30pm (Except holidays)
8. Application Center
• Saimon Centre.
House # 4A, Road # 22, Gulshan Commercial Area, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
9. Visa interview tips
• Personal Information?
Applicant’s Name: XXXXX
Date of Birth: XXXXX (please check your DOB)
Country of Birth: XXXXXX
Permanent Address: XXXXXXXXX (Tell the permanent address written in your passport)
• Why do you want to study in USA? Or why do you want to go to USA?
USA is the most developed country in the world, and has the reputation of providing world class education. There are plenty of learning and research opportunities in USA, and the high cultural diversity in campus along with the help of modern technologies will make me a well-rounder performance with leadership quality. Therefore, I want to complete my Undergraduate/Post-Graduate degree from USA to make me a skillful and highly demanding candidate in the job market of Bangladesh.
• Why have you chosen X College/University (Whichever college you chose) College?
XXX College/University is a renowned research institution with good reputation. Their Business/Engineering programs are very popular and demanding with sufficient difficulty level. I will learn a lot from class room, labs, and group performances. I believe X College/University is for the best and brilliant students, and I will be honored to be a part of it. After getting the degree I want to come back to Bangladesh and work for the development of local Corporate Houses.
• Why do you want to study BBA/MBA major?
“There is a high demand of Business graduates in Bangladesh, and the American degree is very attractive to the potential employers. Due to shortage of skillful manpower, local companies in Bangladesh are being bound to hire people from philosophy or let’s say chemistry major that are not so effective. So, getting the BBA/MBA degree from a country like USA, which has so many Big Multinational Companies, Electronics &Technology Industries, will definitely give me an International learning platform and make me a highly demanding candidate in my local job market.”
Therefore, I want to study BBA/MBA to get a good positioning reputed Corporate House in Bangladesh and will try my best to take the local business into the International Market.
• Why do you want to Study for “X” Engineering major?
Bangladesh is still very far behind advanced technological improvement comparing to any developed country like USA. In Bangladesh, there is always a lacking of modern lab equipment in local universities, and due to insufficient research opportunities students are deprived from getting world class education. So an American engineering degree at X College/ University will give me all the necessary exposure to modern science, technology and high-tech lab facilities which will shape my future career. I will learn and gain valuable experience from studying engineering in America.
• Who is sponsoring you/for your studies?
“My Father is my financial sponsor and he will bear all my expenditure while I am studying in USA.”
Father’s Name: XXX (your father is your financial sponsor. DO NOT FORGET THAT!!)
• Occupation of your Father/ What does your Financial Sponsor/Father do?
My Father is XXX (job position) at XXX (Name of institution) and besides this profession, he is also involved in side business (Export Import Business/Store in market/restaurant, etc).
(Prepare your answer according to your father’s situation before going to the Interview)
Or if your father is a businessman then say:
“My father is a businessman and does XXXXX (type and name of business). Also, he owns one/two buildings, property, etc. (If he has any property)
• Relation of sponsor to you: “My FATHER” Mother’s Name: XXXXX, Occupation: housewife
Or why there is a gap after your high school/college/university graduation?
Or what have you been doing since graduating from high school/college/university?
Or what you have you been doing since your college/university graduation?
For Under graduate Students, you should answer that:
“After completing my HSC, I initially planned on studying at a local university in Bangladesh, so I was preparing for that. But later I decided to Study in United States instead. So I began to do research on the American Education system at first, and then started preparing for the US college application, IELTS (if you have taken) and other related things to get admission to an American University.
This is why there was a time gap after my High School/College/University graduation.
For Graduate Applicant(or those you have job experience), you should answer that:
“After graduation from University, I have been doing job at X (company name) as X (job position) for X months/yrs (duration of work), and later decided to pursue a post-graduate/MBA degree in USA. So for the last one year I was doing research on the US Universities and prepared for the US University application, IELTS (if given) and other required things.
I always believe that the work experience that I have gained since completing High School/University in Bangladesh will help me in better understanding the things for my Bachelors/ Master’s degree in USA.
That is all that I have done since my College/University graduation.
• Where will you stay in USA?
“I will live on-campus in the university/college dormitory and my university/college has already made arrangement for my room and boarding.” (Put the name of your respective university in “XXX” spot).
Note: Show your pure intention of coming back to Bangladesh after completing your studies.
At one point of VISA INTERVIEW, you SHOULD say that, “I will come back to Bangladesh and will not stay in USA after completing my degree there”
“NEVER say that you want to stay in USA after your studies” (You will NOT get VISA then)
IELTS Score—keep a copy of your IELTS (if given) Test Result during the interview.
Read all your ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS to prepare yourself to answer smartly any question related to your studies.
BRING all your school/college/university CERTIFICATES & TRANSCRIPTS to the Visa Interview
For Graduate Students who are working, Please bring a RESUME and an Employment Letter with you detailing your current job and salary.
• How many universities did you apply?
I applied to four universities and got accepted in three of them.
• What are the names of the colleges/Universities you applied in USA?
I applied to four universities which are i): X College/University (Name the one you are going to first), ii) George Washington University, iii) University of Delaware and iv) South Carolina State University.
1. Logistics details
• Not Exists
2. Arrival way (cost)
• Not Exists
3. Brief about Airport
• Not Exists
1. Employment opportunities
International Students can be able to apply for permission to work after starting their course. Applying process for a student visa with work permission can be organized electronically or on paper.
You will be able to get the chance to work up to 20 hrs a week on a casual basis during course time and full time during vacation periods.
Generally students of masters and PhD. Students spouse can apply for permission to work unlimited hours but, conditionally can also apply for permission to work up to 20 hours during a year. After completing you course, you may qualify for PR Visa for USA.
2. Wage rate
• Students are legally permitted to work 20 hour/week. Minimum wage rate for F1 student 8 dollar/hour.
1. Special Facility
• খুব দ্রুত Permanent Resident হওয়া যায়|
• World-এর যে কোন Country-তে Permanent হওয়ার সুযোগ।
• বিশ্বমানের Multinational Company-তে Job করার সুযোগ।
2. Acquisition of Citizenship
• By Marriage : Yes
• By Legally Residing : In 7 Years
3. Advantage of Acquisition of Citizenship
• Yes after graduation through H1. Visa free anywhere in the world. Can travel to Canada without the need of a visa.
• Not Exists
• প্রশ্ন: Why Study in USA?
উত্তর : USA একটি English ভাষা ভাষী দেশ, IELTS সহ বা ছাড়া পড়তে যাওয়া সম্ভব| Tuition Fee হাতের নাগালেই | ২০ ঘন্টা কাজের সুবিধা বিভিন্ন Subject- এ পড়ার সুযোগ International মানের Degree.
• প্রশ্ন: IELTS- ছাড়া USA তে যাওয়া যাবে কি না ?
উত্তর: Apply করা যাবে
• প্রশ্ন: USA কেমন খরচ হতে পারে?
উত্তর: 10-12 Lac (সবসহ)
• প্রশ্ন: ব্যাংক Solvency কত দেখাতে হবে?
উত্তর : 25,00,000 BDT
• প্রশ্ন: ব্যাংক Solvency কার Account- এ দেখাতে হবে?
উত্তর : যে কেউ দেখাতে পারবে | (Relative)
• প্রশ্ন: Account -এ কতদিন Balance দেখাতে হবে?
উত্তর: ১ মাসের যেকোন Online Bank হলেই হবে।
• প্রশ্ন: Part Time Job-এর সুবিধা কি?
উত্তর t 20 hours/Per week Full Time Job 4 Months.
• প্রশ্ন: USA যেতে হলে ইংরেজীর দক্ষতা কেমন থাকা দরকার?
উত্তর: English Speaking Skill থাকলেই চলবে তবে IELTS থাকলে ভাল।
• প্রশ্ন: IELTS ও TOEFL Score কম থাকলে Apply করা যাবে কি?
উত্তর: Apply করা যাবে।
• প্রশ্ন: USA student visa-য় কয়টি semester?
উত্তর: 2 Semester. Fall and winter.
• প্রশ্ন: USA তে Job facility কেমন এবং কেমন income করা যাবে?
উত্তর: Job Facility ভালো এবং Job Available. Monthly – 600 USD – 700 USD income করা যাবে।
• প্রশ্ন: Visa processing- এ কত সময় লাগতে পারে?
উত্তর: 3 Months সময় লাগবে।
• প্রশ্ন: আমি কি USA -র University থেকে Scholarship পেতে পারি?
উত্তর: University Requirement full fill করতে পারলে Scholarship পাবেন।
• Package : 4,75,000 BDT+VAT
• Application fee : 20,000 BDT +VAT
• After I 20 : 50,000 BDT +VAT
• Tuition fee deposit non-refundable : USD 200.00
• SEVIS fee non-refundable : USD 200.00
• US Consulate fee non-refundable : USD 160.00
• After visa : 4, 05,000 BDT +VAT
- New York University
- Colgate University
- Brooklyn College
- City College
- York College
- Adelphi University
- Fordham University
- Hofstra University
- Pace University
- Iona College
- St. John’s University
- SUNY University at Buffalo
- SUNY Binghamton
- College of Staten Island
- Baruch College
- DeVry University
- New York Institute of Technology
- SUNY Albany
- New York City College of Technology
- Long Island University
- Metropolitan College of New York
- SUNY University at Stony Brook
- University/ Colleges in California
- California Polytechnic University
- California State University, Fresno
- California State University, Fullerton
- California State University, Long Beach
- California State University, Dominguez
- California State University, Los Angeles
- San Diego State University
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Other University/ Collage
- University of Minnesota: Twin Cities
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Michigan State University
- University of Florida
- New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Rutgers University, New Jersey