Mauritius Student Visa
Capital: Port Louis
Language: English / French
Currency: Mauritian Rupee (30.31MUR=1USD / USD accepted)
Per Capita Income: USD $ 16000
• Overseas campus of UK, Australia, and SA
• Get the certificate from UK, South Africa or Australian university
• Affiliation with 60 universities in the world
• 100 percent credit transfer facility
• Easier to obtain US or CANADA , UK, & South Africa visa if you have a proven track record in their overseas campus
• Subsidized tuition fees
• Degree Accepted all over USA, UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa.
- Hotel Management
- Tourism Management
- BA, BBA,BSC, BCOM, Engineering( Both associate & Bachelor’s available)
- Business Diploma, Engineering Diploma
- ertificate Courses:
Engineering Diploma, Electrical Technician Certificate, Plumbing Technician Certificate.
- MBA, MCOM, MSC.
SSC = 2.50(minimum)
Bachelor =2.0 / 2nd class (minimum)
Tuition cost may be varied from $(2000-3500) yearly depending on different courses & different institutions.
1st semester intake
January application deadline: December 30
2nd semester Intake
March application deadline: February 30
3rd semester Intake
September application deadline: August 30
Without IELTS score can apply .
You will need (15-20) lac BDT as a sponsorship.
• Copy of Biographical pages of the passport
• Copy of SSC & HSC certificates & mark sheets
• Birth certificate
• A medical certificate issued not more than thirty days prior to the submission of the application
• Two passport sized photographs with full name printed on the reverse side.
• Police clearance certificate covering five years of residence & issued not more than six months prior to the submission of application
• Bank statement optional 15-20 Lac BDT
• Visa Application
• Application form for student permit
• Bank statement for his or her name or parent’s name
• Marriage certificate if married.
• Two original character references- By University Teacher
• Income statement
• Asset declaration on plane white/ stamp paper.
List of personal Items to be taken to University
1. Formal Shirts (3-5)
2. T Shirts (5-10)
3. Formal Pants (4-5)
4. Jean Pants (4-5)
5. Undergarments (15-20)
6. Handkerchiefs (10-12)
7. Shorts Pants (4-5)
8. Ties (2-3)
9. Belts (2-3)
10. Pillow Cover
11. Bed Sheets
12. Blankets (1)
13. Shawls (1)
14. Woolen Sweaters (2-3)
16. Woolen Hand Gloves
17. Formal Leather shoes
18. Sports Shoes
20. Socks .( Min 10 Pairs) ( Min 2 Black )
21. Tooth Brush (3-4)
22. Tooth Paste
24. Hair Oil
25. Blades (To be in check in luggage not in cabin luggage)
26. Shaving Item (To be in check in luggage not in cabin luggage)
27. Small Towels (2)
28. Big Towels (2)
29. Nile cutter (To be in check in luggage not in cabin luggage)
30. Bath Soap (12-15)
34. Shoe Polish
36. Reference Books
39. Perfumes/ Deodorants
40. Alarm Clock
42. Calendar in local language.
44. Candles and match box.
Original Document (take all original documents to the school)
1. All original mark sheets from S.S.C to B.E (or responsive).
2. All passing certificates.
3. Degree certificate (Convocation).
4. School leaving certificate.
5. College leaving certificate. Statement of purpose. (SOP)
6. Recommendation letters.
7. Transcripts. Medical history life.
1. Rug sack for school
2. Scientific calculator
3. Lead pencils (0.5 mm) 2-3 in number with lead boxes.
4. Ball pens and refills.
6. Stapler with pins.
7. Reference books/ textbooks etc.
Finally Things to be Left at home
• Copies of book containing addresses of friend & relatives
• Photocopies of original document and copies of passport with visa and any other endorsement if any.
- Medical history file (Photocopies)
- Few blank signed papers.
- Passport size photos
- Photocopy of issue slip of traveler’s checks.
• Prepare a book containing addresses, Telephone Num. & E-mail ID of friends & relatives from both BD & Bahamas
• Things to be kept in handbag (Which is with Passenger in the flight)
1. Regular medicines(Avomin)
2. Books for reading.
3. Full sweater.
4. Folders containing original documents
5. Money (Cash, Traveler checks, DD)
6. Book Containing addresses of relatives and friends
• By Marriage : In six month
• By Legally Residing : In six Years after PR
- You can travel to USA, Canada, EU countries without the needed of a visa.